We are searching for a happy-go-lucky, ambitious content creator to produce high-quality video assets to support ongoing digital storytelling. The content creator will be responsible for creating compelling videos and some photos distributed across all digital channels. To be a successful content creator, you will work directly with a team of creatives and third-party vendors to generate authentic and meaningful engagement.
- Producing, filming, editing, and creating video content for websites, social channels, and similar platforms
- Final color and audio treatment and creating unique video transitions
- Packaging up video assets and publishing to a digital repository
- Researching current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Monthly reporting of analytics and OKRs
- Collaborating with third-partyv endors to complete projects and create supporting assets
- Produce and create 40+ videos annually
- Utilize best YouTube practices, including thumbnail creation, copywriting, tagging, etc.
- Suggesting new techniques and tools and innovative content
- Preferably based in the GreaterToronto Area
- Flexibility to attend up to 15+events in a year located across the globe
- Genuine interest in fitness and extreme sports e.g., mountain biking, conquering mountains on foot, snowboarding, race cars, etc.
- Operational understanding of entire Sony Alpha product series
- Innovative and experienced in producing and editing compelling video content - transitions, color treatment, audio treatment, packaging up final assets, etc.
- Experienced at producing 360camera and drone video assets
- Skills to apply color, audio treatment, and create unique video transitions
- Adept and proficient in written and verbal communication
- Experience in creating robust and engaging content and distributing across multiple channels within multiple dimensions
- Understanding of traditional and new marketing channels to engage the current audience while reaching new audiences
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Workflow efficiently with quick turnaround times and deadlines
- Work with a team of experienced creatives
- Learn how to utilize project management software and OKRs to drive personal and professional development
- We help you build your onlineprofile
- Travel the world and visit up to 15 countries annually
- Opportunity to showcase your work to high profile brands
- Gear supplied
- Work remotely
- Carve out a long term career opportunity
Start date: February 1st or sooner